So GoD works. Generally speaking 2-3 groups is plenty to get through all the content thus far (Qvic/Inktu'ta are open confirmed). ZAM/Allakhazam, whatever you want to call it gives you a definitive progression path that works flawlessly thus far (when you get your ikk4 + uqua pieces, turn in the ikk4 to tublik, and then physically zone into qvic, and you will be flagged. need both the sliver and fragment in your inventory).
Thing you MUST HAVE to do the expansion successfully -
- A solid 10-14 of the 16 classes, available (Need to be able to get through ikk3, which requires killing sentinels that must be killed by specific classes. It's random, and if you fail, it's roughly a 24 hour lockout)
- A tailor north of 250 (ideally have a tailoring mod item, for example the shears from Shei Vinitras)
- A blacksmith north of 250 (ideally have a smith mod item, gloves off blob1 in VT or hammer off Creator in ssra)
- A researcher north of 200 (yes, you'll want to have casters in your arsenal in this xpac)
- A rogue (ikk4 first mob needs to be pickpocketed)
- Craploads of Platinum, qvic gear costs 10k pp EACH, be prepared, your army of toons is gonna be expensive to deck out.
Things of note -- put all your toons in a raid before getting an instance, including toons offline. anyone in the raid when you get the instance is saved to it, so you can login other toons later, or if teammates can't make it for a bit or w/e, just be in the raid beforehand. That all being said, GoD works flawlessly thus far, and is not overly difficult. 12+ toons can easily beat all of the Ikkinz raids, and 18 was no problem in uqua. We managed to get to the last boss in Inktu'ta with just 2 groups, so don't be afraid to go after it!